Google AdWords is a highly successful pay-per-click (PPC) advertising system. Practices have shown that it can be successfully used by any business and in any market. You are not one of the users yet? You should be!
8 reasons why you should advertise on Google:
1. Pay only for Clicks
Google only charges for the clicks your Ads receive. Cost-per-click (CPC) bidding allows you to set the maximum bids you are willing to pay for your clicks. This bidding method is the most effective for the majority of advertisers. Users click on the Ad only if they think that it is relevant.
2. Use detailed targeting options
Search marketing is all about targeting. Google makes it much easier. With the detailed options provided you can target your customers much easier.
3. Control your expenses
You are in control of how much you are willing to spend. Flexible budgeting options allow advertisers to manage their expenses effectively.
4. Target an unlimited number of Keywords
There is no limit to keywords you can add to your account. Of course it should be done carefully, following the best practices.
5. Reporting & Statistics
Every click on your Ad is tracked, nothing gets missed. Interpreting and analyzing detailed statistics gives you the opportunity to identify the strengths and weaknesses of your campaign. Also, it can be a good source for identifying new opportunities.
6. Google AdWords is faster than SEO
SEO is good when you are planning a long-term strategy, but AdWords is the perfect choice when you need results fast. AdWords ads start appearing online almost at the same time when you start your campaign. Furthermore, to some level you can manipulate the position where you want your Ad to appear. SEO is much slower and it always takes time for a website to acquire the desired position. With Google AdWords you can increase the bid and your Ad usually appears in a higher position.
7. Unlimited Reach
Google holds more than 80% of all Search market. It is the number one search engine in the world. With Google AdWords you can reach customers in almost every country around the globe.
8. Competitors are already using Google AdWords
At the moment you may think that you are not ready for this, but keep in mind that your competitors are already using it.
Other important points:
1. Google has its own certification system for advertising specialists. Everyone who wants to get certified has to prove their proficiency in Google AdWords best practices and pass required exams. Certified professionals have the knowledge of the system and advertising strategies, which varies in every case… By the way, all specialists working at OnlineAds are certified.
2. Intergrated Google services make it simple to access different accounts like Gmail, AdWords, Analytics, Webmaster Tools and others with the same login details. This is extremely useful, because it allows you to organize all your data under the same login.